Here’s an excerpt from Men Made Easy that will help you get a sense of what you’ll be learning:
“Almost every man can be a prince.” Ginger’s voice rose with enthusiasm, “If you still love your husbands, even if it’s a tiny bit, Diedra will teach you how to turn them into the princes of your dreams.” Ginger leaned close, “And they’ll love all that you’re doing. Honest. The beauty of the Secrets is that they make men fall madly in love with you, even if you’ve been married for years. And if you’re single, and have a good man in your life, or you’re looking for that one special man, you’d better be ready for great things to happen.”
Ginger thought for a moment, “Well, have you ever wondered why men quit being romantic, why commitment is so difficult for men, why men don’t listen when you talk, why sex is all men seem to think about, why men seem so insensitive? Or have you wondered why men won’t talk about what they’re feeling, why passion goes away, why good men are so hard to find, or why it’s so darned difficult to understand men? Or simply how to control a man, so he does more of the things you want?” They waited, hanging on her words. “Well, Deidra’s Secrets about men will answer those questions. You’ll understand men so well it’ll seem like you’re looking directly into their hearts and souls. You’ll actually understand them better than they understand themselves. When you understand men that well, you’ll know exactly how to turn your relationships into your fantasies come true so you finally can get what you want from them. They’ll begin to change in ways you’ve always wanted and start treating you like a queen.”
“I don’t know,” Jenny said, “It sounds like we’re supposed to become docile, mindless, adoring wives.”
Ginger laughed, “Hardly. It’s the complete opposite. It’s about you becoming totally awesome. For the Secrets to be most effective, you have to admit to being, and want to become, the terrific women that you were meant to be. The more empowered, self-confident, and happy you are, the better the Secrets will work. Come on, there’s nothing to be afraid of.”
The three friends looked at each other with a ‘What do you think?’ twinkle in their eyes. Could men really change that much? They were curious, and very tired of The Settling.
They asked a few more questions; then Ginger made a comment that convinced them. She said, “It can’t hurt to try it, and if you don’t do something different, why on earth would you expect anything to change? If all you do is complain and accept The Settling as inevitable, your lives will continue to be the same.”
Beth pleaded with her friends, “The ‘same’ is what we’ve been getting for a long time, and, admit it, we’re all tired of it. Doesn’t magic and dreams coming true sound a whole lot better?”
Then Carol said, “Okay Ginger, we’ll do it. Give us her number and we’ll set up an appointment.” Jenny and Beth smiled with the excitement of a new adventure. (You’ll also receive a ‘non-story’ version in case the dialogue isn’t to your liking, or for when you want to go back for quick reviews.)
The real truth is there’s a whole hidden world to men. And there’s a way to enter that world with Men Made Easy, an e-book, workbook and audio recording that reveals 12 Simple Secrets, so you can easily learn to…
And more importantly, you’ll realize how NOT knowing these 12 Secrets has kept you from enjoying the love you desire.
But hang on. Before we get to the real truth about men, let’s talk about what you WON’T find in the 12 Secrets. You know, that…
Society says you need to look a certain way to be able to capture a man’s heart. Look at all the advice in the magazines. All designed to make you feel insecure. And it’s all just lame advice. Seriously…
The truth is there’s something beneath the surface of every relationship that, if you don’t know about it, you won’t keep a man’s interest, no matter how you look.
Trust me, I know because I used to believe all that “advice.” I used to fret about my looks. And I’ll tell you, I was going about it all wrong.
Hi I’m Kara Oh, a relationship counselor, best-selling author and public speaker. For over ten years, I’ve helped women and men create fulfilling relationships that are filled with love, playfulness, romance and passion. What I teach really will work, but you have to know the Secrets I discovered about men, AND, for them to work… you must apply them to how you are, and how you communicate, with men. Just knowing them is not enough.
Long before I began my research into what makes men behave and respond to women they way they do, I was married for 29 years. We were proud of having such a good marriage. But one morning, he said something that changed my life forever.
I was beyond shocked. I didn’t want to lose my marriage that I valued so much, but there was just no way I could be okay with what he was asking of me. >> BUY NOW <<
No comments:
Post a Comment