Saturday, 19 May 2012

Electric Car Conversion Made Easy – Insider Secrets Revealed – Evsecrets.com

Electric Car Conversion Made Easy - Insider Secrets Revealed - Evsecrets.comWhat I’m about to tell you will change the way you look at electric car conversions. Please read my story and I’ll show you exactly how to start building your own electric car – saving thousands of dollars in fuel each year, while doing your bit for the environment.

Right now, we are living in a different world. A world where gas prices are unpredictable, and rising. A world where pollution affects every major city. A world where oil is expected to run out during our own lifetimes. The world is currently at the mercy of foreign oil. When the oil producing nations recently raised the price of gas to $5 a gallon the global economy collapsed. We’re now starting to recover from it but every month, slowly but surely, the price of gas climbs again…



"Although I knew nothing about electric cars I was completely determined to start my conversion project."

The thing is, I’m just a regular person, which basically means if I can do it anyone can. I poured all my knowledge into my "Electric Conversion Made Easy" ebook and the attached video tutorials because people are actually demanding it. So here I am… detailing every time-saving & cost-cutting conversion technique I’ve seen, used or reproduced for the entire world to see. It took a bit of persuasion from some really great EV enthusiasts, but after about a thousand emails of similar questions I thought, "What the heck!" and agreed to write it. It’s been a lot of fun too! Being on a budget, I was forced to figure out a lot of stuff on my own, in my own garage. There’s been lots of trial and error (that’s an understatement) though the ideas have ended up very working well.

I ended up showing some of the ideas in the ebook to other converters I know and it’s worked extremely well for them too. There’s been a flow-on effect as they’ve started telling other converters some of these ideas too. That really makes me feel like I’ve created something useful as well as an electric car.

So yes, the information has made a lot of people happy and I’m happy to show you too, even though I want you to know up front that I’m not an engineer or a professional mechanic. I cant teach you how to read boring and useless electric schematics nor would I want to. I can only show you the real-world, practical steps required – because from my experience, and that of the other converters I’ve spoken to, thats really is, all you’re going to need for a successful electric car conversion. Cool huh? . I’m absolutely thrilled that the ideas in my Electric Conversion Made Easy ebook have proven so successful to other electric car converters so far, which makes me confident that it’s going to work well for you too.

Now you can jump way ahead of the pack! I know from experience that it normally takes many months of reading, researching & emailing to uncover the answers to your electric car questions. And it usually takes a tremendous effort on your part to put all the pieces to your conversion puzzle together. But now I can proudly present my ebook, "Electric Conversion Made Easy" to get your conversion going! This easy-to-read ebook takes you step-by-step through every single element of planning, implementing and succeeding with your own EV conversion. Click Here To Download The Ebook

Lets look at the short list of what parts youll actually need to begin a conversion. For the bare minimum an electric vehicle conversion requires:

I know – Its a scary statistic. But you dont have to give up before you start like so many others do. I get email after email telling me, "I’ve been putting this off for months I just don’t know where to start. It motivated me to get the word out there, and now your major advantage is this Electric Conversion Made Easy guide. That’s it. No more worrying or waiting. Get ready to break your oil addiction. I’ve done all the hard work, I’ve emailed and "harassed" the experts (thanks guys!), and I’ve followed the progress of dozens of other converters too learning from the mistakes made. Many months of research and experimentation are in this ebook and I’m positive the questions you’re going to have are answered with this publication. I want to save you all the aggravation and disappointment I’ve seen. I want you to succeed fast. And I really want to hear from you when you take your first gas-free drive! It’s a pretty darn satisfying feeling! Converting a car to run on electricity will set you free from high gas prices & high servicing costs. It’ll also gave you energy independence knowing that your fuel is made where you live, not somewhere in the middle east. Just ask anyone that’s already converted their car what it feels like to drive past the gas stations.

Take a second to imagine doing it yourself… I’m serious, imagine proudly popping the hood at your local gas station for the attendant to put water in your windshield washer reservoir! It’s a bit cheeky – but incredibly satisfying! Now converting a car to electricity doesn’t have to be scary. It’ll seem confusing for a typical first time converter(like it was for me) but once the process is broken into simple, plain English, it’s something that can be done by anyone. I’ve found that the kind of people that want to build electric cars are intelligent, but not mechanically-minded. And it’s that part that holds them back from driving their own electric car.That’s where my eBook and the Videos come in. During my first conversion I was bombarded with questions from people who’d wanted to do the same, questions like:

You get the idea. So I created the Electric Conversion Made Easy ebook to answer each question one by one in plain English, revealing all the cost-cutting solutions and time-saving techniques you could… >> BUY NOW <<

No comments:

Post a Comment